Sifted BUT Saved

Hearers of the Word...

Sifted BUT Saved 
Luke 22:31-34; 61-62

Theme:  For the Follower of Christ to know that the trials and testing’s that come to God’s people are only those that He allows.


I. THE MANIFESTATION OF SATAN’S PLAN.   v.31


Statement of Truth:

As much as the devil has a plan to _________ you, God has a desire to bring you strong ____________ and  _____________


II. THE MISTAKE OF SIMON   v33


SELF IS SELF - SUFFICIENT

SELF IS SELF-STRONG


Statement of Truth:

God’s word will _____________   your soul in an attack.  


III. THE __________________ OF THE SAVIOR  v.32

____________________  v32a

____________________ v32b (Omnipotence)


Statement of Truth:

As a Christian you can _________ without your faith ________



Doers of the Word...

1. In what areas of my life have I failed, and my faith stalled?   {And, what is my response today?}



2. What are the greatest growth areas of my life?  How can I grow in the directions God desires for me to go?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Truth From the Prophet: Joel

Major Truth From The Prophet Hosea {Part A}

Making a Difference