Just One Look

Just ONE Look
Luke 22:31-34; 61-62

Hearers of the Word...

Theme: 
For the Follower of Christ to know that Jesus is praying that our faith will not fail even in the midst of our greatest failure.  Restoration is possible and found in the Love of Jesus.  

Just One Look: 

    A. A Convincing Look

    B. A look of Compassion

    C. A look of Consequence


I. THE MANIFESTATION OF SATAN’S PLAN.   v.31

HIS DESIRE   v31a


HIS DESIGN  v31b



II. THE MISTAKE OF SIMON   v33

SELF IS SELF-SUFFICIENT

SELF IS SELF-STRONG


To Be Continued...


Doers of the Word...

1. In what areas of my life is there a struggle between light and darkness?


2. Am I looking for the hook that the enemy sets?  In what ways have I been enticed and how can I avoid that enticement in the days to come?


3. What are the greatest growth areas of my life?  How can I grow in the directions God desires for me to go?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Truth From the Prophet: Joel

Major Truth From The Prophet Hosea {Part A}

Making a Difference