Developing the Leader Within You

Developing the Leader Within You
Genesis Chapter 40 


Theme: 
There are some real principles that apply to all of us concerning character, leadership, and attitude.

Statement of Truth:             {see Genesis 36:21}
God's people never go anywhere that God does not accompany them! 

I. God develops leaders who accept the responsibility of accountability

        a. I am responsible for who I am and what I do

        b. I am responsible and accountable for my leadership

II. God develops leaders who shape their circumstances rather than allowing their circumstances to shape them

Statement of Truth:
Circumstances may affect your life but circumstances do not have to shape your life 

III. The choices that Joseph made influenced others:

        a. He chose his attitude

        b. He chose his response

        c. He chose his decision


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Truth From the Prophet: Joel

Major Truth From The Prophet Hosea {Part A}

Making a Difference